About The Red Witch

By The Red Witch on 12:57 AM

Filed Under:



Well, this is me.
My name is Venera. The Red Witch is a nickname I got some time ago. I guess it has something to do with my hair color...er..and temper :)
I am 22.
I live in Sofia, Bulgaria.
I make jewelry. I started doing it about 3 years ago, and I can't stop. It's amazing.
I am completely self-taught. I have learned everything I know through books. I haven't taken any special classes, and it makes me proud, in a way.
I also like writing, that's why I have a blog.
I like taking pictures of windows, flowers and jewelry pieces. Oh yeah, and people too.
I like listening to indie, indie rock mostly. You can check my music profile at Last.Fm.
I like browsing through interior design & decoration sites.
I like reading books, lots of them. The more, the better.
I speak Bulgarian (mother tongue), English, French, Swedish and a bit of Norwegian. Crazy, I know.
I don't like stupid people and traffic jams. Then again, who does?

0 comments for this post

Related Posts with Thumbnails